SPCC steel was originally the name of "cold rolled carbon steel sheet and strip for general use" in Japanese standard (JIS).SPCC cold rolled steel coil is suitable for bending processing and simple deep drawing processing, and is the most demanded varie
SPCC steel was originally the name of "general cold-rolled carbon steel plate and steel strip" in Japanese Standard (JIS). Many countries or enterprises directly use it to represent the same kind of steel produced by themselves. The chemical composition and mechanical properties of SPCC cold rolled steel coils are comparable to those of Chinese grades Q195 and Q215a.
SPCC's cold rolled steel coil grade is Japanese steel grade, which comes from Japanese standard JIS G3141. Many countries or enterprises directly use it to represent the same kind of steel produced by themselves.
Note: Similar grades include SPCD (cold-rolled carbon steel plate and steel strip for stamping), SPCE (cold-rolled carbon steel plate and steel strip for deep drawing), SPCCK\SPCCCE (special steel for TV sets), SPCC4D\ SPCC8D, etc. ( Hard steel, used for bicycle rims, etc.), are suitable for different occasions.
FB: higher finishing surface: Does not affect the formability and coating, plating adhesion defects, such as small bubbles, small scratches, small roll, slightly scratched and oxidized color allowed to exist.
FC: advanced surface finishing: The better side of the steel plate must be further limited to the defect, no obvious visible defects, the other side should meet the FB surface requirements.
FD: extra-advanced surface finishing: The better side of the steel plate must be further limited to the defects, that is, does not affect the appearance of paint or after plating quality, the other side should meet the FB surface requirements.
Surface structure :
Surface Structure Code Average roughness Ra / μm
Pitting surface D 0.6～1.9
Bright surface B ≤0.9
Common & General Use.
Features: SPCC steel is suitable for bending processing and simple deep drawing processing, and is the most demanded variety.
Application: SPCC steel can be used to make refrigerators, guide rails, switchboards, iron baskets, etc.
|Product Name||SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Coil|
|Width||600-2050mm or as buyer’s requirement|
|Coil weight||3-14 MT|
|Steel coil internal diameter||508mm/610mm|
|Tolerance||As the standard or as required|
|Application||Household appliance, automobile, machine etc.|
|Packing details||Standard seaworthy export packing or as required|
|Delivery||Within 15 to 90 days|
|Payment||T/T or L/C|
|*If you do not find what you are
looking for, please call us now. If you have found it, we are happy to
answer any questions or concerns you may have about stainless steel
grades and assist you through the purchasing process.|
Cold coil is made of hot rolled coil at room temperature and below the recrystallization temperature, including plate and coil, of which the sheet delivered is called steel plate, also known as box plate or plate; the long length and delivered in coil is called steel strip, also known as coil plate.
Due to no heating, there are no pitting and scale defects in hot rolling. The surface quality is good and the surface finish is high. Moreover, the dimension precision of cold rolled products is high, and the properties and structure of products can meet some special requirements, such as electromagnetic properties, deep drawing properties, etc.
Performance: mainly made of low carbon steel, with good cold bending and welding performance, as well as certain stamping performance.
SPCC steel is commonly used cold rolled carbon steel sheet,steel coil and steel strip.
1. SPCC cold-rolled steel coil has more accurate plate thickness, smooth and beautiful surface, and has superior mechanical properties, especially machinability.
2. The maximum thickness of SPCC cold-rolled steel coils is less than 0.1--8.0mm, such as the thickness of cold-rolled steel coils in most factories is less than 4.5mm; the minimum thickness and width depend on the production capacity of each factory and market demand.
3. The SPCC cold-rolled steel coil mill has high power and low rolling efficiency, and intermediate annealing must be carried out in the rolling process to eliminate work hardening, so the cost is high, but the SPCC cold-rolled steel coil has a bright surface and good quality, which can be used for processing Finished products, SPCC cold rolled steel coils are widely used.
1. Factory direct sales 0 price difference
2. 12-month warranty
3. 50000 + ton spot inventory
4. Delivery 3-15 Working Days
5. Complete models and customizable
6. Complete qualifications
7. 7*24h customer service
8. 1V1 technical support